Compare Replacement Windows | London, Ontario
Lormac Exclusive Enter-rite Vinyl Replacement Windows General Information
Lormac replacement windows are custom made to our specifications by Vinylbilt®
Windows. Vinylbilt® is a Canadian company that has been manufacturing windows
for over 30 years. They are one of the largest Canadian vinyl window manufacturers
and the key to their success is their commitment to quality by ensuring only the
best manufacturing technologies, window components, products, and warranties are
made available to their customers. Lormac has been selling windows for over thirty
years and we believe that Vinylbilt® offers the finest vinyl windows and warranty
on the market today.
Click on a picture below for more detailed information on specific window styles.
Specific window styles may contain different features and hardware requirements, however behind every window we sell there are common standard features that are guaranteed to provide you with the best window on the market today:
- All of our PVC windows are made from patented Polyresin 3 technology using
pure ‘virgin’ vinyl, they are not made from recycled vinyl and do not contain
unnecessary ‘fillers’. Polyresin 3 provides superior weathering and impact retention,
and will not warp, crack or peel. It also provides for a natural white colour.
- All of our replacement windows utilize Cardinal Glass Soft Coat LOE coatings.
This is the second generation type of LOE coatings that offer far superior reflective
and insulating properties than first generation ‘hard coat’ LOE. Please see our
Soft Coat LoE² page for more info.
- All of our replacement windows use Edgetech Super Spacer® Premium Plus (Lifetime
Warranty) warm edge technology. This is the best window spacer system in the
- All of our windows include Argon gas. Krypton is available as an option.
Tests conducted on Vinylbilt® windows demonstrate that the superior sealant used
on our windows will allow a gas permeation (leakage) of less than 1/3 of 1% per
year. Other manufacturers use sealants that could allow leakage of up to 3% per
year. Our replacement windows are also guaranteed to be filled to 98% of volume
with Argon or Krypton, far exceeding the industry standard of 75%!
- All of our windows use Santoprene Bulb Seals
- All of our replacement windows use Truth Maxim Hardware – the premium hardware
on the market today
- All of our Slider and Hung Windows use a double locking latch system for
- All of our Slider and Hung windows use a secondary ‘Night Latch’ security
- All of our replacement windows incorporate a ‘Bug Proof’ window system
- All of our windows are Energy Star certified and qualify for the Home Energy
- All of our windows are CSA tested and far exceed minimal CSA 440 standards
- All of our windows are Window Wise™ Certified
- All of our windows are installed by Window Wise™ Certified installers
- All of our windows are backed by a Fully Transferable 100% Lifetime Non Pro-Rated
||Home Energy Retrofit Program currently offers $80.00 rebate per window and door, click here for more info.
North American Window Certification
All Vinylbilt® windows meet or exceed North American standard requirements for air tightness, wind-load resistance, water penetration and forced-entry prevention.
- Soft Coat LoE² and Argon Gas
- Architectural Super Spacer
- Forced Entry Locks
- Night Latches
- Bug Proof Windows
- Stainless Steel constant balances
- Maximum force hardware with fold down handles
- Polyresin Vinyl
- Triple Soft Coat LOE available
- Energy Star rated!